Apple & Pear Sangria is the featured cocktail for Episode 35: Accordion Post-It Notes give me anxiety (aka Johnny Appleseed).
Perfect for fall, or anytime really.
- 1 apple (we used a Fuji Apple, chopped with skin)
- 1 Pear (we used a Green Anjou Pear, chopped with skin on)
- 1 ml bottle red wine (750, we used a Pinot Noir)
- 1/2 cup Ginger Spiced Rum
- 2 cups apple cider
- In a large pitcher, add the chopped fruit. Then, add the wine, rum, and apple cider.
- Stir to combine. Chill for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight.
- Serve chilled with a slice of apple or pear and a cinnamon stick as a garnish (optional).